Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Haunted Mill...

So for FHE the other night, Mike and I, Kurtiss and Michelle, and Mark and Mallory all went to the Haunted Mill. It was so much fun! Michelle, Mallory, and I all screamed like crazy...except I actually think our husbands scared us more than the guys with the scary masks and chain saws. Michelle spent most of the time bear-hugging my back, which was fine with me because at least I knew who was behind me! However, the girls weren't the only ones who got scared. I am not supposed to tell anyone, but I am afraid that I heard Mike scream and felt him jump several, several times. It was so much fun and we are grateful for wonderful friends!!!

2 comments:

KJ and Michelle said...

Thanks for saving me from the monsters...Sorry about the bear hugs!I don't want to come in between you and Mike :) haha The Haunted Mill was AWESOME!

Mallory Hanna said...

That night was a blast! Can't wait for our scary movie marathon! I can hear you upstairs right now, you noisy neighbors:)