Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!!!

So, I know that it is almost Christmas, but I figure I better write about Thanksgiving first! We went to Utah to spend time with my family. It was relaxing. We both were burned out and it was a great way to recoop so we could make it two more weeks until Christmas break! Here are some pics to show you what we were up to...


One of the first things we did was have a sleepover at Kyle and Christian's new house in South Jordan. We played lots of games, and yes...Mike and Kyle did cook Christian and I breakfast. Kyle is a good influence on Mike! We should hang out with them more often!


On Thanksgiving Day, all we did was eat, eat, and eat some more. There were many, many little kids running around everywhere making lots of noise, football games, and lots of fun. We went and saw Twilight and loved it. Mike even went with me and liked it so much he is reading the books now...although I am not sure if I am supposed to say that!

For an early Christmas present, my parents got Mike some really great seats at a Jazz game. I won't bore you with anymore details of our break, but I do want to say how grateful we are for all our wonderful blessings. We have a happy life full of love and laughter and have much to be grateful for.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

It looks like you guys had a blast. Cute haircut by the way!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Those pictures are all super cute! Brandon is very jealous that you got to go to a jazz game and we are both very jealous that you got to see Kyle and Christian. It was good to see you recently at Quinn's wedding. We miss you guys!