Sunday, December 27, 2009

So I thought I'd add a little something to the post, since the blog is really Brittany's strength. As I was listening to Christmas music to and from Idaho Falls this winter, I thought It would be appropriate to make a montage of Christ and send it out as a Christmas card. It would be our first one in almost 3 years of marriage and I thought I owed it to all my family and friends. I would have posted it earlier but i have been enjoying, oh so much, this break with being graduated and all. I did make this after school was out though and I wanted everyone to have their own copy but that came with challenges of it's own and It didn't send like I thought it would. So i have been trying every available means to get it out, with Facebook, personal visits, and now this blog. We want you all to know that we do think upon each and every one of you and hope that your doing well and that your dreams are coming true.

Enjoy and I hope you had a Merry Christmas!

No comments: